A woman holds an Argentine national flag

A woman holds an Argentine national flag in front of the presidential palace after Argentine President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner announced that oil company YPF, controlled by Spain’s Repsol, is subject to expropriation and that a bill being introduced would give the state a 51 percent share, in Buenos Aires on April 16, 2012. The move, which had drawn expressions of concern from Spain and the EU, was announced to applause at a meeting between President Cristina Kirchner and her cabinet and Argentine governors. The remaining 49 percent would be distributed among Argentinian provinces that produce oil, the declaration said. AFP PHOTO / DANIEL GARCIA (Photo credit should read DANIEL GARCIA/AFP/Getty Images)

Deja una respuesta

Tu dirección de correo electrónico no será publicada. Los campos obligatorios están marcados con *